CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

.: Survey of the day :.

A survey about me...

What is your full name?
- Azura Chan

How old are you?
- 26

What is your height?
- 155

What is your weight?
- 52 (I gained weight!!!)

What color eyes do you have?
- brown

What is your skin complexion?
- fair and lovely. wahahaha

What color is your hair?
- it's brown.. dark brown

Do you wear makeup?
- only to attend special occassion.

What kind of clothes do you wear most on a normal day?
- baby-t with skirt. (If I'm not going out.. )

Are you married, single, or in a relationship?
- single and in a relationship. ahakz

Do you have or want kids?
- I want to have kids.

Boy, girl, or both?
- preferably both. hehe

What are their names?
- what will be their names ka? Erm.. I like Aulia and Aidan.

How old are they?
- they are not born yet. gi gih gih

Do you have any pets?
- yess

What kind?
- Neko!

What are their names?
- Shemisz, Jamie. The newcomers: Ichigo, Topi and Pepper (Rukia just died today.. muhuuuu)

Do you have many, some, a lot of haters?
- I do think so.

Do you have a lot of friends?
- yeah.. a lot. But only a few can be trusted!

Who is your best friend?
- Ayu Bebeh, Edzy Cimeng, Mami Lenna.

Who is the number one person or people you cannot stand?
- Liar and Perempuan Gedik a.k.a BIMBO (demmm bimbo!)

Are you happy with your life right now?
- no idea. I'm happy when I'm with my family, my dear-dear and my best friends. But I'm down when I wasn't around with them. I hate working!

Do you wish you were someone else?
- I wish a was an anime character. ahahaha

When is your birthday?
- 15 February

What is your favorite holiday?
- As long as it's holiday. yahahaha

What is your favorite hobby?
- Reading, watching anime, updating blog, windows shopping, archey, taking picture, sleeeeping

Do you seek revenge or let problems go and forget about the drama?
- I'm hardly to forget and sometimes to forgive. But I won't seek for revenge.

What would you change your name too if you wanted to?
- something very meaningful.

Are you a nice person?
- too nice to give a damn. muhuu

Are you two faced?
- no. I'm a Batman. ahahhaa

Would you rather go out and have fun or stay home with your family?
- I'm a hommie person.

Do you party?
- nope

Drink Alcohol?
- no no.

what is your favorite fruit?
- Banana would be Ayu's favourite. Ahahhaa. I like Pomegranate. I spell it correct right?

Do you drink coffee?
- No. I even can't stand the smell. But I can drink lite coffee.

Are you honest with others?
- YES. I take it as my weakness. Damn!

Do you love yourself?
- yes

Are you a quiet or loud person?
- very very quiet.

Do you smoke?
- I can't stand the smoke. It'll make me sick. I'm very vulnerable.

Who is currently your significant other?
- who is who?

4 comments:

SpiTFiRe said...

bulak ko ya. bila masa ko betuka jadi batman indah tok? bkn ko satria baja itam kah? ahahahahaha!

Nikolai said...

minat ngan Kamen Jura ehs.. Kembang idong kamen rider kat umah mek toks.

Buku Junkie said...

>> Ahak. Aku undercover bah.

>> Darah Kesatriah nang mengalir dalam diriku inir. wahahhaa

SpiTFiRe said...

rindu aku nak jadik gaban, hua hua hua..