CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

.: Longing to be anywhere but here :.

Since I had fill in the blog below, I remembered the moment when I took my dear-dear to celebrate his birthday this year. I took him to Garden Steamboat, at Nanas Road.
It was quite cozy.. cool.. romantic place to makan-makan sambil rilek-rilek. hehehe..



* Guess who's drink is who? You're rite. The big one was mine. Keh keh keh..




* Aku mentertawakan dear-dear aku.. gih gih gih

Yea.. I know. There was no view of that place. Or even the foods.. Cuz I was so hungry and I ate like I never seen foods for a year. Keh keh keh.. Psst.. my dear-dear cooked that day. Wahahaha.. Kesian org birthday terpaksa masak k 'mem' tok. ehehe..

p/s: Sekpa deng.. dah nikah lak kmk masak. time gik gerek tok, kmk dera ktk lok. Uji ketahanan mental bah.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haaa~~zura membuli2 ho~~jeng3~~ ehehe sekpa2 buli2 syg ho~~~sweet~~ :P

Buku Junkie said...

Membuli gerek amalan yang mulia. Hehehe ^^V

SpiTFiRe said...

aih...bukan Lan yakah? hua hua hua ;P

Buku Junkie said...

tenggiling juak kau yu..