CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

.: Memoirs of Sayuri.. :.


Yehuu..
I've finished reading Memoirs of A Geisha.
I've watched the movie itself.

Between movie and the book, I think I prefer the book because it tells everything what Sayuri thoughts.

Part of it was sad.. but most of the time I enjoyed reading it because the way Sayuri intrepret people is so funny.

I quote one of the best wording from this book "Evil spreads in the world through touch.."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yup besh ho~~ada kawan kmk offer book ya k baca~~p sampe kinek lom sempat nak maca~~uhuhu

Buku Junkie said...

hehe. mun bz nang gyalah Liza..
Mun dah free benar, sik cukup sigek buku cerita. Hehe

SpiTFiRe said...

aku lom baca bukunya, tapi aku dah byk kali nangga movienya. Aku suka jalan ceritanya, best. Maca tok malas kit aku hua hua hua, but apa yang aku boleh padah this is one of my fav movies of all time.