CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

.: Sad sad Sad.. :.


How many years have you lived in this life?
- 26 years

What month were you born?
- February..

Name a great memory of your past that will always stick with you.
- my childhood memories..

Name a not so great aspect of your past that shall always stick with you.
- The day I cannot walked, straightened my right leg.. until now... muhuuu. It was few years after that I discovered I had an athritis.

Have you overcome this hardship or are you still struggling through it?
- I'm still struggling through it.. huuuu

If you are still dealing with it, how is that going, have you made any breakthroughs, and do you think you will overcome it someday?
- I hope there will be the cure for the pain. I hope I manage to live through like a normal person. I hope I can walk, stand, run properly.. and even having baby one day... I hope..

If you have made it through, how did you do it, what was a major realization of yours that helped you thus far, and do you feel you could coach another through a similar situation given the chance?
- Live with it!! Yes, sure I can coach another patient like me. You wouldn't know if you didn't feel it.

Name a time in your past when you came to a profound realization of some sort?
- Which is the time my friends laughing on the way I ran.. Yea.. I ran like a clown.

Are you happy with your life up to this point?
- Yes I am.

Are you looking forward to the future or do you fear it?
- I'm looking forward to the future, you know.. settle down. Sitting at the garden, sipping tea while watching my kids playing around.. muhuuu

Are you currently in a relationship?
- yea

If you are, how is that going, are you truly in love, and do you see yourself with that person
for a long time?
- everyday i fall in love into him.

If you are single, how do you feel about that, do you imbrace it or reject it?
- so I skip this question? hehe

Is there a long lost love in your past that you shall never forget?
- I'll never forget it but I have forgotten the feeling because someone has replaced it with much moooreeee better.

Do you consider yourself strong or weak?
- muhu.. weak..

Are you happy with who you are becoming?
- not really

Do you consider yourself grown or immature?
- grown

Do you take the advice of others or do you shun it?
- always hear what people said

How are you right now at this very moment?
- mellow..

Finally, did you enjoy this survey or do you resent it, tell exactly how it made you feel?
- suddenly I feel sad..

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ktk kenak atritis ka??

Buku Junkie said...

yeap. mild athritis kat right knee kmk.

Anonymous said...

ic, kmk hampe nak kenak juak, uhuhu

Buku Junkie said...

baruk jak kmk engkah survey tok, marek alu kenak balit. sekpat lurus right knee mek. muhuuuuu

Anonymous said...

sakit ho~~especialy bhgn sendi~~kmk penah rasa ya bila mek aktif uhuhu~~ada kawan mek duak2 kaki nya kenak sian niat sb sikpat molah aktiviti lasak~~mula2 nya eksiden tp sik jumpa doc lamak2 dah kritikal~~nya pike biasa2 jak~~uhuhu apa ubat d berik doc?

Buku Junkie said...

sekda ubat koh.
just ubat k nahan sakit.
just kurangkan aktiviti lasak.
kamek marek molah step run, tiba2 rasa kenak terkam. uhuk..
rasa nyesal eksesais marek. uwaaaa

ambik masa to recover very well

aziazul said...

minum analene.hehehehe

Buku Junkie said...

aok mek minum anelene kinek tok.
sik lamak jadi michelle yeoh. ahahhaa