CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

.: Happy Chinese New Year :.

Orange and Chinese New Year.. very significant.
These oranges I got from one of our engineer. She gave all of us two oranges each.



Finally finally.. it's a long break. (Although it is only 4 days off.. hehe). I'm really looking forward to have a better rest at home. Working life is a bit boring.. stick to one job for the 10 hours continously everyday. Haaaaaah.. BO-O-RING! (Pronounced by Kate Perry in Hot and Cold).

Enuff babling! \^^/

For this coming Chinese New Year, I'm looking forward to capture the fireworks. With a majority chinese residence living in my place, it's going to be like a new country when it comes to fireworks rain. Muhuhu.. Just wait for my new entry. I hope I can capture something nice and beautiful...

To my Chinese friends, I'd like to wish you Happy Chinese New Year!!
Have a prosperity life..

p/s: Prepare some amount for my angpow. Muhehehe..

0 comments: